Friday, February 11, 2011

Get busy Living or Get Busy Dying...

I recently heard this quote from somewhere. I don't remember where I heard it, but it really resonated with me. Many of you who know me realize I have been struggling with quite a few personal issues in the past six months. I have been what seems like a "Funk" for a long time. Since I heard this quote again, I have been thinking... Maybe there is something to it. So Now, I have made some decisions.

1. Its time to get busy Living...

Yep! Its time to do something constructive. The Motion Picture world has been very slow for me. So, I have decided I need an Artistic outlet. So, I am going to start shooting Photographs again. I have been absent too long from this pursuit. Its time to get out there and DO not talk about it.

2. Its time to re-devote myself to my family again...

Its been a long road of personal issues recently. I have been very fortunately in my life. I need my son's in my life as much as they need me. Perhaps there is time to reconstruct this. I believe so. Time will tell...

So, with those two goals in mind, I embark on my pursuit. I love to shoot images. I also live in one of the most diverse areas in the country. I read an article in the LA Times about HDR Photography. Seeing those images has gotten me inspired again. So, tonight it begins. Its me, a camera, and tripod.

Time to make magic!


No comments:

Post a Comment